Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Alive

One of my new favorite bloggers, Chris Guillebeau, sent me an email today that inspired me. This is nothing new as his website, The Art of Non-Conformity, usually does inspire me. This particular email really made me think today. The very last line asked me the question, “What can you do to feel more alive today?”

I started thinking on that very question. What can I do? I have been struggling with bronchitis for about a month. Anyone on antibiotics and steroids knows that after a month, it gets a bit much. So, I am more than ready to feel alive.

Chris’s email entitled The Sense of Being Alive encouraged me to just do something! I have goals, of course. I have a plan to start yoga at the gym on Thursday. I am going to the Farmer’s Market on Sunday. But, what can I do today?

I made a couple decisions to that end. First, I will blog about this and link to Chris’s site because I really enjoy what he writes and it always lifts me up. I want it to lift you up too. Second, I will spend some time this evening practicing some yoga poses all on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment