Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 1 Quest for Better Health


Today is the first day of my quest for health. I promised to share my plan of attack with my readers and so I shall. First of all, I want to my health a long-term change, not something I do today or for a week and abandon. For that reason I will make small changes and not too many at once. Unfortunately, at the moment I am battling a bout with asthma and bronchitis. Doing the physical activity I would like to do is not possible. I don’t plan on letting this prevent my healthy beginning.

My eating habits also need some revisions. I started today with drinking more water. Tomorrow I plan to do some grocery shopping for some better eating choices. I’ll share tomorrow what I’ve stocked my refrigerator and pantry with.

Look for a post later tonight or tomorrow on Coconut Oil. It is fantastically healthy for you.

What first step will you take today towards better health?

No comments:

Post a Comment